An innovative, efficiency-enabling tool that networks our membership, Chi Phi Connect is a Chapter’s communication portal and the go-to place for Chi Phi resources for undergraduates and Alumni alike. With drag-and-drop technology, you can customize your Chi Phi Connect dashboard, putting front and center the tools you use the most and the things that you want to see. Make it your own by choosing your newsfeeds, widgets for your dashboard, adding your own pictures under your profile and linking your Facebook account.
Your Chi Phi Connect provides:
- Facebook integration that allows you to connect your Facebook and Chi Phi Connect accounts, log in with your Facebook credentials, check your news feed and see your friends.
- Customization to your heart’s content! Drag-and-drop onto your dashboard the tools you use the most and the things that you want to see and change them anytime.
- Easy access to connect with our membership through volunteer, brother, chapter and alumni association searches plus your chapter’s complete roster with contact information right at your fingertips.
- A calendar that may be managed for personal use, chapter use, displays important National event dates and may even be integrated with your Google calendar.
- The resource center to acquire and share documents, pictures and tutorials within your own chapter and from Chi Phi National Headquarters.
- The ability to voice and acquire opinions through user-friendly and customizable polls.
- Auto-notification of activity such as new Chi Phi documents uploaded for your access, polls or calendar events for you to see, and Facebook notifications and requests you’ve received.
- Your personal picture profile…you’ll decide how you look on Chi Phi Connect, in member lists and communications with your Chapter.
For chapters using OmegaFi’s Vault Billing and Collections:
- You’ll see your member account in Chi Phi Connect and have the ability to pay your chapter bill, schedule auto pay, see previous statement and view your account history.
- Undergraduates may send an invitation to a parent or guardian to establish access to view your OmegaFi member account or pay your bill and enjoy their own customizable dashboard, without sharing any other information from your Chi Phi Connect.
- Mass texting of your membership. Select recipients individually, choose a prebuilt category, or just create your own.
Alumni register for access by clicking “Chi Phi Connect,” then “Establish Access” on ChiPhi.org. Undergraduates need a member account number, which is printed on your OmegaFi statement or will be provided to you via email. With questions, you may contact the National Office at email@example.com or 404.231.1824 or OmegaFi at 800.276.6342 if your Chapter has Vault Billing and Collections.
Establish Access to Chi Phi Connect
What you will need: Your Initiated Chapter and one of the following: Badge Number, Date of Birth, or the year you were Initiated.
To establish access, visit our home page and scroll down to the bottom to click on the Chi Phi Connect link.
You will be taken to a registration page. Click ‘Establish Access’, and choose ‘Alumni Enrollment’. Once you login, you can view Member’s only resources, update your information, and search for Brothers.
What you will need: Your Member account number (not your Badge Number), your last name, and your email address.
To establish access, click here and select Undergraduate Enrollment. You will be taken to a registration page.
Once you login, you can view Member’s only resources, register for events, update your information, and search for Brothers.
You may have already noticed that your myOmegaFi is sporting a fresh look and new functionality. The new Chi Phi Connect is an innovative, efficiency-enabling tool that will network your Membership, will be your Chapter’s communication portal and will make your leadership and your Chapter even more productive. Along with the new look that coordinates with Chi Phi’s website, you’ll see advanced Brother, Alumni and Chapter search features. Visit your Chi Phi Connect today to take a look at the changes!
Log in and check it out today! Contact OmegaFi at 800.276.6342 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how to access your account.