Applicants must be matriculated in an accredited college or university or demonstrate that he will be entering an accredited program in the next school term. All materials must be submitted (online) by 11:59 pm (Eastern) April 15, 2019.
Applications are evaluated by a volunteer panel made up of Chi Phi Alumni, parents and friends. Applications are scored on five categories:
- Grade Point Average (30% of total score)
- Chapter Leadership and Involvement (30% of total score)
- Community Service (20% of total score)
- Educational/Professional Aspirations (10% of total score)
- Letter of Recommendation (10% of total score)