Chi Phi Launches Loyalty Campaign

By February 26, 2019National News

Preserve the fraternity experience for the next generation

Learn More about the Loyalty Campaign

In just five years, Chi Phi will be the first Greek lettered social fraternity in America to be celebrating its bicentennial. We take enormous pride and comfort in the knowledge that, despite the numerous challenges we have weathered and those facing Greek Life today, Chi Phi continues to subscribe to the same code of integrity that has been our legacy for two centuries. We remain steadfastly committed to doing fraternity the right way through the unwavering congruence between our words and our actions.

However, we now face challenges that are vastly different from even a decade ago. The meteoric rise in college tuition and the cost of fraternity liability insurance premiums are now placing serious financial burdens on Greek Life. These burdens, along with Ritual, membership growth, and fraternity expansion, are just some of the programs not eligible for funding through a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization like the Chi Phi Educational Trust.

Grants awarded from the Educational Trust provide for the bulk of the Fraternity’s educational expenses, amounting to about 25% of Chi Phi’s annual operating revenue. Much of the revenue to fund the remaining 75% of the Fraternity’s programs and services comes via undergraduate dues. This revenue model is no longer sustainable and, given the financial challenges facing our Chapters, this system has become a burden on our members. It is essential to our future health and that of our Chapters that we identify and develop additional sources of funding.

To that end, the Fraternity will reinstate the Loyalty Campaign. As in years past, it will be a once a year campaign, to be conducted during the first six months of each calendar year. Please visit chiphi.org/loyalty to learn more about the campaign and how your support will preserve the fraternity experience.

Your support is the lifeblood of our fraternal mission. It is an investment in our future and provides the necessary resources to ensure that our young Brothers are immersed in the values that we hold dear: Truth, Honor, and Personal Integrity. In a time when character and accountability are in great demand, I cannot imagine a better investment.

Donate to the Loyalty Campaign

You can make your donation online now through PayPal by clicking the button above (you don’t even need to sign up for an account!), or visit our website for other giving options.

On behalf of the many young men whose lives have been and will be impacted by Chi Phi through your generosity, thank you.

What our Brothers say about the programs the Loyalty Campaign will support:

 
 
 
 
 



  • Leave a Reply